Frequently Asked Questions
We’re a flexible mobile service assisting clients from the South Metropolitan to the greater Peel Region.
In travelling to you not only does this mean that you are in a comfortable, familiar space but also that the strategies we recommend can be used every day, helping you to achieve your goals.
Our services are designed for individuals, pairs, and groups.
We also provide education and information sessions for groups, including parents, siblings, families, schools, group homes, and community organisations.
You do not need a referral or a diagnosis to access services, simply contact our friendly administration team who can talk you through the process and your options 0404 698 218
Your therapist will give you an estimated timeline once they complete your initial assessment. It’s designed to help you achieve your goals in the most efficient and effective way possible.
• An in-depth discussion about your strengths, needs, and goals, and the areas that you would like to see improve.
• A comprehensive assessment tailored to you.
• An individualised treatment program based on your strengths, needs, and goals.
• An easy-to-read report to help you
understand your strengths and areas for
• Individualised intervention sessions with a dedicated therapist at a convenient time and location.
• Tailored evidence-based exercises, strategies, and equipment prescription, so that your improvements
continue between sessions.
• Collaboration with others such as health
professionals, teachers, and care workers.
Our services can be accessed through a range of funding options such as the NDIS, Medicare, and Private Health Rebates. We can provide you with further information about the options available
and help you to find out your eligibility.
For more information you can follow this link to our Rebates & Funding page.